Aim and Scope
- International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education (INT-JECSE) is an online, open-access, scholarly, peer-reviewed journal offering scholarly articles on various issues of young children with special needs (0-8 age) and their families.
- The INT-JECSE publishes empirical research, literature reviews, theoretical articles, and book reviews in all aspects of Early Intervention (EI)/Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE).
- Studies from diverse methodologies, including experimental studies using group or single-subject designs, descriptive studies using observational or survey methodologies, case studies, and qualitative studies, are welcome.
- High technical quality in the design, implementation, and description, as well as importance to the field is required to be reviewed and published in the INT-JECSE.
- All submitted manuscripts must be original, previously unpublished or must NOT be under consideration for publication elsewhere.