Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Manuscript Preparation.
- The authors hold the full responsibility against issues of copyright infringement, plagiarism or other breaches. Therefore, manuscripts including other work or third-party copyright material must contain permission or sufficient acknowledgement.
- The authors hold the full responsibility for obtaining permission from copyright holders for reproducing any illustrations, tables, figures or lengthy quotations previously published elsewhere.
- Citing and references prepared according to Manuscript Preparation.
- The manuscript does not contain authors name.
- All of the manuscript authors should be registered during submission. This is correspondent author's responsibility. I accept that I do not add any authors after the decision.
- I accept the proofreading of the English manuscript to be done before the publication.
I accept that the Owner of International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education, the Editor, Associate Editors, Reviewers and the Editorial Board cannot be hold responsible regarding the scope, the findings, the discussion and conclusion of the manuscript submitted.
I declare to the editorship of International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education that the manuscript is original and has not been published anywhere else or is not under evaluation process for any other journal.
I approve that I grant International Journal of Early Childhood Special Education as the sole and exclusive right and license to publish for the full legal term of copyright of my manuscript concurring with article 5846 / 22-23-25 while I retain copyright in the work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.